Make a Donation to CPAH
Help CPAH Build Housing, Hope and Lives!
Your contribution to CPAH helps us continue to develop and maintain safe and healthy housing for those most in need: working families, seniors and those with disabilities.
Nearly 50% of those we house are children, and many of our programs are targeted to ensure their success at school. Whether you prefer to make a one-time contribution, create a monthly giving plan, donate a car, stock or other in-kind items, we’re happy to answer any questions you might have.
Here are just a few of the ways your dollars can work:
- $3,000 - Become a Key Sponsor for our annual HomeWord Bound: An Event of Literary Proportions fundraiser.
- $1,500 - Covers supplies and staff to hold a wellness fair for older adults at one of CPAH’s senior properties, to help residents maintain their health and live longer independently.
- $1,000 - Provides a week of supplies and staffing at one of CPAH’s after school programs.
- $750 - Helps support community centers at our projects, where we host monthly food distributions and other programs.
- $500 - Provides for a week of supplies and field trip costs of CPAH’s Summer Youth Program.
- $250 - Helps cover the cost of a writing workshop for residents to help them tell their own stories.
- $100 - Helps cover expenses for community gardens at our sites, so residents can grow healthy food to eat.
- $50 - Provides school supplies for one child at our annual backpack distribution.
- $25 - Covers the cost of a healthy snack for 60 kids; or one adapted yoga class for seniors.